Monday, January 25, 2010

NEW Blog Template Boutique opening

I am really excited to let you know that "Blog Template Boutique" is just about ready for business!  I'm putting the final touches on it this week, and should have at least 10 stock Blogger Template designs listed by this weekend.  The shopping cart on this Blog will be thru PayPal.

This is a new blog I've opened that will only offer "Blogger" Stock and Custom designed Blog Templates.  Eventually, I'll add Wordpress Stock and Custom Blog Templates, but that's a bit down the road.

Please stop by the new blog site, and add yourself as friends.

Also, if you are looking for Auction Templates, please stop by my website Sheba Template Designs.  This is a relatively new site also, so updates are being added.

Thank you for your continued support,
Julie

No comments: